At Kelley Family Dentistry, we know that fixing chipped, cracked or discolored teeth can mean a lot more than just looking better when you smile. Beyond the cosmetic benefits of repairing damaged teeth, there are health benefits. We definitely want you to feel good about your smile, and even more than that, we want you to always be in good dental health. That is why we offer you dental veneers as a restorative option for damaged teeth.
What Are Dental Veneers?
A dental veneer is a thin shell made of either porcelain or composite resin material. They are bonded to your natural tooth. It typically takes two office visits for the placement of dental veneers.
Reasons for Dental Veneers
- Cracked Teeth – Veneers can be used to repair and strengthen cracked teeth.
- Chipped Teeth – A tooth that is chipped and missing a piece can be repaired with dental veneers.
- Diastema – A diastema is a gap or space between two teeth. Dental veneers are excellent for fixing gaps or spaces between the teeth.
- Crooked or Misshapen Teeth – In some cases, dental veneers can be used to disguise crooked or naturally misshapen teeth.
- Stained & Discolored Teeth – Dental veneers can also be used to give you a whiter smile when your teeth are stained or discolored.
Whether you want to fix chipped, cracked, gapped, misshapen or discolored teeth, we will be here to help you to decide if dental veneers are the right option for you. So, give us a call today at Kelley Family Dentistry!